Tithes and Giving
Thank you for your support to First Baptist Church. Because of your financial support and generosity, you have planted the seeds that will enable First Baptist Church to grow in our community, and provide a church home for you and others. Thank you for answering the call to contribute to God’s work here at First Baptist Church.
- Offerings are collected through our online giving form located on our websites menu bar under congregation. CLICK HERE
- Online giving is a quick and simple way to give in today’s age where most people don’t carry either their checkbooks or cash.
- There is no need to setup an account to give online.
- Direct your giving to multiple ministries.
- Those who give regularly can setup an account.
- Track your Giving
- Make a Pledge
- Automatic recurring payments.
- Online gifts are accepted from : Credit, Debit, Checking, Savings
- Offerings are collected through our text giving option from any telephone capable of sending text messages.
- Send a dollar amount as the body of your text to our online giving telephone number.
- Save our number in your Address Book
- The first time you text your gift you will have the option to setup from where your gift will be deducted.
- Text giving is quite possibly the easiest way to tithe!
- Text gifts are accepted from : Credit, Debit, Checking, Savings
- Our electronic giving kiosk will allow you to tithe quick and simple by swiping your credit or debit card through a card reader.
- The Giving Kiosk is coming soon!
- Offerings are collected each week during our service.
- We accept Cash or Check through our weekly collections.